Sunday, October 21, 2007

hand-made madness!!

So, it's a beautiful day, and I needed a break from the 23546t3532 essays that I'm writing, so I thought I'd pop off to a local craft market. Unforturnately for me, 3209423572943703 other people also thought they'd pop off to the same market.

The market itself is down in a gully, and all of the parking is on top of ridiculously steep, pot-holed hill. (Yes, I know. At some point I need to have a good long look in the mirror, and ask myself, "what the?!??" "Why don't you just watch some telly and have a lie down?").

But, I thought I'd have a turn anyway. I needed to buy some new plants to sacrifice in the garden - last month's twigs needed replacing!

So, I drove around the carpark for a while, and then took a chance and drove to the bottom of the hill to see if there were any parks there.....and guess what I found:

Yep, even the disabled parking permit was hand-made with 2 lumps of 4x2, by a bloke in his shed.
Do you think these marketeers take this craft stuff a bit too far?

Gotta go. I've just bought some wood, and paint and I'm about to go and get myself my own street of parking!!

Cheers,
L

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I don't know Lisa I think there is is a lil bit bit of a ladies craft and tea morning in all of us even if only for a nanosecond. And is it just or is that disabled stick person chucking a wheelie???