Sunday, September 16, 2007

Biker chick Perth-style

06 Mar 2007

So, did you miss me?!?!?

I went to Margaret River for a few days. Caught the red-eye back home last night, so now, I'm doing anything else but work!

There will be a full detailed blog later, but I thought I'd give you a warm up about my day in Subiaco, waiting for Michelle to finish work...and us to start our 3 day wine, beer, chocolate and dip binge.

I was having coffee at a cafe which was at the entrance of a shopping centre in Subi. A man came over to my table and asked if I could mind his bike cos he didn't have a lock. "Yep", I said, "but if someone runs off with it, I won't be able to chase them." "That's ok", he said, "at least I know you won't be riding it to cash converters. Think I'll take a chance".

More to come.
Cheers,
L
PS. Lulu, the dog, missed me so much that, after I got home at 1am, she spent the rest of the night sitting on the floor by my bed...just staring at me. The little freak!

No comments: